- 2 lbs (900 g) lamb leg or shoulder, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound (225 g) potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Saha™ Massaman Curry Base
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanuts, shelled
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cilantro, coarsely chopped
In a large bowl, toss the cubed lamb and quartered potatoes with the marinade and transfer to the slow cooker. Set the slow cooker temperature to high and the timer for four hours. With a half hour of cooking time remaining, add the coconut milk to the slow cooker and stir well. Continue to let the curry cook for the final half hour and then add the diced tomato and peanuts. Garnish with the chopped cilantro and serve alongside jasmine rice.