Green Curry Turkey Burgers with Radicchio Slaw
Green Curry Turkey Burgers
ATTRIBUTES: Healthy, comfort food, lunch dinner
PRODUCT USED: Saha Thai Green Curry Base
PREP TIME: 30 minutes COOK TIME: 15-20 minutes
- 1 lb (450 g) lean ground turkey
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Saha Thai Green Curry Base, divided
- 1 cup (250 ml) radicchio, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) daikon, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) basil leaves, lightly packed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cider vinegar
- 4-6 hamburger buns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Combine the ground Turkey with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the Saha Thai Green Curry Base and mix until well combined.
- Split the turkey mixture into four equal portions and form into balls. Flatten the balls to approximately 2 cm to make patties. Cover with cling wrap and transfer the patties to the fridge to keep cool.
- In a large stainless steel bowl, combine the remaining 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Saha Thai Green Curry Base with the tablespoon of cider vinegar and mix well.
- Add the shredded daikon, carrot, sliced radicchio and sliced green onions to the bowl and toss until well combined.
- Remove the turkey patties from the fridge and grill over medium high heat for 5-6 minutes and flip and grill for a further 5-6 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- Grill the buns for 1 minute per side or until just beginning to brown.
- Transfer the cooked patties to the buns, top with whole basil leaves and the daikon slaw and serve.