PRODUCT USED: SAHA CARIBBEAN GREEN SEASONING
Prep Time: 5-6 hours (marinating); Cooking Time: 0 mins
Serves 4 (Appetizer sized servings)
- 2 Red Snapper fillets (or any whitefish you can find)
- 2 blood oranges (divided for the dish and for juice)
- 4 clementines ((divided for the dish and for juice)
- 2 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 1 shallot (julienned)
- 2-3 tbsp Saha Caribbean Green Seasoning
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- cilantro for garnish
- orange zest
1. Mix 2 tbsp of green seasoning with the juice of 1 clementine. Mix well until combined
2. Cut the fish into 1-inch pieces and place into the bowl with the green seasoning and juice.
3. Add in shallots and orange zest, toss the mixture lightly, cover with clingfilm, and refrigerate for 5-6 hours (or overnight).
4. When cured, remove the fish from the liquid and set on paper towel to drain. Mix 1/4 cup of orange juice with 2 tbsp of olive oil, and toss the dressing with arugula.
5. Arrange the orange and clementine on the bottom of a plate, top with arugula, ceviche, and chopped walnuts and enjoy!