Product Used: Saha Lahmajoun Pizza Base
Attributes: Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, no added sugar, starter, main course
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- 1 small, thin eggplant (same diameter as zucchini & squash)
- 2-3 roma tomatoes
- 1 jar (250 mL) Saha Lahmajoun Pizza Base
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small sprig of thyme and rosemary
- parsley for garnish
- salt & black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Empty full jar of Saha Lahmajoun Pizza Base into a medium saucepan and spread evenly to cover the bottom.
2. Thinly slice the zucchini, eggplant, summer squash, and Roma tomatoes (mandoline works best for this if you have one).
3. Starting from the outside, lay down each of the vegetables one at a time and slightly overlapping each other until an outer ring is formed. Repeat for the inside until the sauce is fully covered.
4. Finely chop the thyme, rosemary and parsley and sprinkle on top of the vegetables. Drizzle olive oil over top, cover, and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove cover and cook for another 5-10 minutes, or until the vegetables are fully cooked.
5. Serve with flatbreads, baguette, or other favourite side dishes.