ATTRIBUTES: Vegetarian, comfort food, Ready in less than 30 minutes
PREP TIME: 10 minutes; COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
- 8 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup (90 ml) Saha Tandoori Masala Marinade
- 1/3 cup (90 ml) zucchini, thinly sliced and halved
- 1/3 (90 ml) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup (90 ml) feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) basil, julienned
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- Preheat oven to broil and cut red onion, zucchini, mushrooms, and basil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and Saha Tandoori Masala until well combined.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium non stick pan or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Saute the mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and zucchini until lightly browned.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan. As the edge of the eggs begins to set, gently lift the cooked portions with a spatula to allow the cooked eggs to flow underneath. Reduce heat to low and continue to cook for 8-10 minutes or until the bottom is set and the top is almost set.
- Place the pan under the broiler and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes or until the top is set and beginning to puff up.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let cool in the pan for 4-5 minutes.
- Loosen the edges of the frittata and then turn it out onto a cutting board. Cur into wedges and serve.