Tandoori Moroccan Style Pasta
ATTRIBUTES: Vegetarian, pasta, main course, starter
PREP TIME: 10 minutes; COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
- 18 oz (500g) linguine pasta
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain tomato suce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Saha Tandoori Masala Marinade
- 5 oz (140g) goat cheese (use vegan cheese substitute or omit for vegan recipe)
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach, lightly packed
- Cook and drain the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the tomato sauce, Saha Tandoori Masala and water. Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pasta, sliced red onion, spinach and olives to the sauce mixture and toss until well combined.
- Divide the pasta and sauce into bowls and crumble the goat cheese over the top.