- Thai Curry Video
Another classic dish from Southern Thailand, this base made with similar ingredients, and is used in the same way as the Thai Green Curry Base. However, it produces a distinctly rich and flavourful curry that has different characteristics from its Green cousin. Use with any meat/protein, vegetables, and coconut milk, and serve over jasmine rice.
A staple of southern Thailand, red curry paste is an ingredient in many different Thai dishes. It gains its namesake colour from the Thai red chilies that also lend it a robust character. Historically, these curry pastes took hours to prepare from the freshest ingredients possible. We saved you that time and effort by providing a ready-made product that retains the freshness and quality of the more traditional preparation. This base is then combined with coconut milk, simmered with meat and vegetables and served with rice. This product produces a curry redolent of lemongrass and galangal that is the perfect blend of spicy, sweet, salty and sour. Try it with chicken, your favourite vegetables and serve alongside jasmine rice for.
- Brown 1/3 lb (150 g) of any meat or soy of your choice.
- Add any vegetables of your choice to the pan and sauté.
- Add 1/4 cup (60 mL) of curry base and 3/4 cup (180 mL) of coconut milk to the pan and stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 1-2 mins.
- Serve over rice.
- No Additives, Preservatives, Starches, Gums, or Stabilizers
- Gluten Free
- No Trans Fat
- No Cholesterol
- No Saturated Fat
- Low in Total Fat
- Low in Total Calories
- Vegetarian & Vegan Friendly
- Easy To Follow Directions
- Can be prepared at home in 30 minutes or less
- Each jar can make two meals for four people
- Locally made in Toronto
- Made with mostly fresh, local ingredients from Toronto-based suppliers
- Additional recipes available online